- We collect details provided by you [together with information that we learn about you from your use of our service] and hold these details in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We will not supply or otherwise transfer your personal data to any third party unless we have your specific consent, or unless we are required to do so by law.
- With your consent, we may occasionally use your contact details to send you offers and news about our services or those of other carefully selected companies, which we think may be of interest to you.
- You have the right to access the personal data that we hold about you, and may do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Equally you may update or remove your details by contacting email@example.com.
- If you have any concerns about the use of your personal data on this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This notice is governed by and is to be construed in accordance with English law.