One Great George Street's values and standards form a core part of the organisation. As well as having a stunning building our emphasis is on flawless service. Much of our efforts have been and continue to be awarded and recognised helping the venue maintain its impeccable reputation.
Our vision is to be the preferred choice meetings and events venue in Westminster.
Our mission is to provide individual support, services and advice which people will want to buy, be happy with and will want to buy again.
We take our values very seriously and invest heavily in ensuring all our staff feel valued and strive to achieve these common goals.
Our values are:
- Customers: we put the customer first.
- Innovation: we learn from experience and constantly strive to find better ways to achieve our goals and help our customers achieve theirs.
- People: we develop our people and create an environment in which they can fulfil their potential.
- Pride: we have a "can do" attitude, keeping our promises to our customers and each other.
- Professionalism: we take responsibility for our actions, every interaction we do with honesty, integrity and to a high standard.
- Teamwork: we support each other to get things done.
"One Great Venue…One Great Standard"
Customer Service Charter
Your booking experience:
- All our sales team will deal with your booking in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Your enquiry will be dealt with within 48 hours.
- Upon confirmation we guarantee that you will be allocated one dedicated point of contact to assist with the planning of your event.
- A room hire contract will act as confirmation of your booking in an easily understood format. Terms and conditions will act as confirmation of your requirements in an easily understood format.
- An accurate function sheet will be sent to you six days prior to your event, by way of confirmation that your instructions have been understood.
Your arrival experience:
- You will be greeted by a member of our reception team upon arrival to welcome you to One Great George Street and direct you to your allocated room.
- Your event co-ordinator will be available on the day to assist with the smooth running of your event and organise any last minute changes. Your event co-ordinator will introduce you to other members of our team who are involved with your event.
- You will be informed of all fire and health and safety regulations prior to the start of your event.
Presentation of facilities:
- The room will be ready at the required time agreed prior to the event and in the format requested.
- Any audio visual supplied by One Great George Street will be clean and fully tested
- Your room will be checked to ensure it is clean and at a suitable temperature.
Food and beverage service:
- Your food and beverages will be served within the time specified by the organiser and agreed prior to the event.
- All meals and refreshments will be to your expectations and those of your delegates. The quality of all food and beverage will be of a high standard.
- All food and beverage staff will be trained to the standard of One Great George Street to meet your expectations.
After sales service:
- All invoices will be sent within 10 working days after your event.
- All enquiries will be dealt with in a friendly, efficient and professional manner.