Lower Ground Two
About the Cubitt Room
This small, modern and functional meeting room is located on the lower ground 2 floor The layout of the room is flexible and ideal for use as a boardroom (up to 16 people), for a workshop session, training or as a breakout room in conjunction with a large conference. This can be used as a day meeting where delegates can use Brasserie One for their lunch break or room service style catering can also be provided. The room can also be hired out on an hourly rate basis.
The room is very close to 6 other similar rooms on the same floor including the Brassey and Bailey rooms.
The room is named after Sir William Cubitt who worked on canals, docks, and railways, including the South Eastern Railway and the Great Northern Railway. He was the chief engineer of Crystal Palace erected at Hyde Park in 1851.
Products and Services
- Unlimited water
- Pads, pens and sweets
- Catering and refreshments
- Full wheelchair accessibility, guide dogs allowed
- Central air conditioning
- Electrically-operated projection screen
- Connectivity to high specification Tandberg video-conferencing
- Complimentary superfast Wi-Fi
- Dedicated bandwidths addresses also available
- Other Audio Visual services available on request
||35.26 sq m
|Stand up buffet / reception
|Seated lunch / dinner
Equipment Included as Standard
Power and Communications
|Number of 13 amp sockets
|Cat 5 cabling
|Wireless and wired broadband internet access