Lower Ground Two
About the Hawksley Room
Located on the lower ground 2 floor, the layout of the room is flexible and ideal for use as a boardroom (up to 12 people), for a workshop session, training or as a breakout room in conjunction with a large conference. This can be used as a day meeting where delegates can use Brasserie One for their lunch break or room service style catering can also be provided. The room can also be hired out on an hourly rate basis.
By using a movable wall the room can be combined with the McKenzie Room to make a large space for up to 24 people seated in boardroom style.
The room is named after Thomas Hawksley, President of the Institution of Civil Engineers during the early 1870s and considered as perhaps the greatest of all water engineers making a significant improvement in water systems across the UK but also all around the world.
Products and Services
- Unlimited water
- Pads, pens and sweets
- Catering and refreshments
- Full wheelchair accessibility, guide dogs allowed
- Central air conditioning
- Electrically-operated projection screen
- Connectivity to high specification Tandberg video-conferencing
- Complimentary superfast Wi-Fi
- Dedicated bandwidths addresses also available
- Other Audio Visual services available on request
||31.39 sq m
|Stand up buffet / reception
|Seated lunch / dinner
Equipment Included as Standard
Power and Communications
|Number of 13 amp sockets
|Cat 5 cabling
|Wireless and wired broadband internet access