Lower Ground Two
About the Rankine Room
A modern, small and functional meeting room located on the lower ground 2 floor. The layout is flexible and ideal for use as a boardroom (up to 16 people), for a workshop session, training or breakout room in conjunction with a large conference. This can be used as a day meeting where delegates can use Brasserie One for their lunch break or room service style catering can also be provided. The room can also be hired out on an hourly rate basis.
The room is very close to six other similar rooms on the same floor including the McKenzie and Bruce White rooms.
The room is named after William John Macquorn Rankine a Scottish civil engineer, physicist and mathematician who developed a complete theory of the steam engine and indeed of all heat engines in the 1850’s.
Products and Services
- Unlimited water
- Pads, pens and sweets
- Catering and refreshments
- Full wheelchair accessibility, guide dogs allowed
- Central air conditioning
- Electrically-operated projection screen
- Connectivity to high specification Tandberg video-conferencing
- Complimentary superfast Wi-Fi
- Dedicated bandwidths addresses also available
- Other Audio Visual services available on request
||32.85 sq m
|Stand up buffet / reception
|Seated lunch / dinner
Equipment Included as Standard
Power and Communications
|Number of 13 amp sockets
|Cat 5 cabling
|Wireless and wired broadband internet access