Lower Ground Two
About the Mckenzie Room
A modern and functional meeting room located on the lower ground 2 floor is ideal for use as a boardroom (up to 12 people), for a workshop session, training space or breakout room in conjunction with a large conference. This can be used as a day meeting where delegates can use Brasserie One for their lunch break or room service style catering can also be provided. The room can also be hired out on an hourly rate basis.
By using a movable wall the room can be combined with the Hawksley Room to make a large space for up to 24 people seated in boardroom style.
The room commemorates William Mackenzie (20 March 1794 – 29 October 1851) who was a British civil engineer and civil engineering contractor who was one of the leading European contractors in the 1840s.
Products and Services
- Unlimited water
- Pads, pens and sweets
- Catering and refreshments
- Full wheelchair accessibility, guide dogs allowed
- Central air conditioning
- Electrically-operated projection screen
- Connectivity to high specification Tandberg video-conferencing
- Complimentary superfast Wi-Fi
- Dedicated bandwidths addresses also available
- Other Audio Visual services available on request
||31.39 sq m
|Stand up buffet / reception
|Seated lunch / dinner
Equipment Included as Standard
Power and Communications
|Number of 13 amp sockets
|Cat 5 cabling
|Wireless and wired broadband internet access